It is admittedly hard to choose a good anti-aging topical solution when there are thousands getting marketed every single day. It might seem safer, for some, to go for popular brands. But the truth is, those only get famous because the manufacturers behind these – big pharmaceutical companies and all – can afford pricey advertisements on TV, radio and print media. It doesn’t immediately follow that those can actually give you what you need.
So how should you go about this? Well, it will take up some of your time but reading reviews from reliable and honest sources really help. With hundreds of thorough evaluations done in the past, ours is a very good example of that.
Right now, we’ll discuss Illuminexa Skin Serum, a skin care product which is getting extremely popular among the French. For a people who value beauty so much, this has definitely attracted our attention.
The Secret Behind Illuminexa Skin Serum
Illuminexa is a relatively new product but it has garnered a lot of interest particularly because of its core ingredients:
Argireline – A peptide categorized as a neurotransmitter, this is said to work better than a lot of moisturizers in the market. It is also said to help produce collagen thereby reducing the deepest wrinkles like crow’s feet.
Hyaluronic Corrosive – This gives the epidermis a natural barrier against harsh environmental free radicals by promoting water retention and keeping skin’s cellular matrix strong.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – Another peptide derivative, this also boosts the production of collagen.
Granpowder Lumiere – While there is little information regarding the actual composition of this particular ingredient, the manufacturers swear that this provides the skin with a ‘balanced glow’.
The first three ingredients listed above have been proven by numerous researchers and skin scientists to be very useful in preventing skin aging. And while this is basically the first time we have heard of Granpowder Lumiere, it is proving to be a good addition to the Illuminexa Skin Serum formula.
Instructions for Using Illuminexa Skin Serum
- Wash your face with your favorite soap and rinse with water. Dry afterward.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the serum all over your face and neck.
- Let the product penetrate your skin before you put anything over it.
Illuminexa’s Guaranteed Results
- Gets rid of fine lines and greatly reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Smoothens your overall skin texture
- Erases dark discolorations and gives your skin that youthful glow
- Provides 24-hour hydration giving your skin that soft, moisturized feel
- Prevents skin problems like drying, acne and so much more.
Additional Advantages of Illuminexa Skin Serum
- Based on various user testimonials, this can be used by individuals whatever their skin type is.
- A bottle of Illuminexa, if used as indicated above, can last for a month or so.
- Initial results can be achieved in the same amount of time.
- No reports of adverse effects
- Easy to order – just visit their website and fill up their order form!
Pricing and Purchasing Info
A bottle of Illuminexa costs $84.95. They do offer a 14-day trial for only $5 (covers shipping costs). You can return it within the 14-day period if you feel that this is not the anti-aging product you were looking for. But if you choose to continue, you will be charged the full amount on the 15th day.
Made in France, Illuminexa Skin Serum was initially available only in that country. But thanks to the internet, anyone can order this as long as you do so on their official website. They are offering various add-ons such an e-book entitled ‘Insider Health Secrets’. Visit their site to know more about this.
What We Think About Illuminexa Skin Serum
Just based on the science, we believe that Illuminexa has great potential. We cannot argue with dermatologic experts about the wonderful effects of its key components – those do work!
Some may think that paying nearly a hundred bucks for a bottle is too much but the truth is, it’s all worth it. Give Illuminexa a try ASAP!