It has been said in prose and poetry that the eyes are the windows to our soul. So what does our soul say and feel when our eyes look stressed and tired, not to mention the aggravation brought about by crow’s feet and dark bags under it?
While the diminishing levels of collagen and elastin in the skin is a cause of said problems, the bigger culprit is our external environment. The sun’s rays, for instance, hasten skin aging because it dries the skin, causing it to break faster, and it has damaging free radicals. And let’s not forget that it also causes extreme muscle movements (squinting, for instance) which worsen it all together.
Unfortunately, we can’t hide from the sun. Fortunately, there’s an easy solution: Evelladerm Serum. This won’t stop skin aging, but it can definitely help retard it and restore your skin’s youthful appearance.
How Does Evelladerm Serum Work?
To understand the function of this anti-aging serum, let’s first enumerate all the causes of this troubling dilemma and see how the product deals with those.
- Drying up of skin cells – The sun is emitting higher levels of UV rays which dehydrate the skin. Evelladerm provides incredible hydration by pulling in water and trapping it within each skin cell.
- Diminishing proteins – Collagen and elastin are important skin proteins which support connective tissues and maintains its elasticity, respectively. This is normal as we age but, again, the sun hastens the process. By adding peptides in the formula, the skin gets to recover all protein lost.
- Skin cells lack nourishment – By adding in vitamins and minerals, the skin gets the nourishment it needs and maintains its health. Certain vitamins – Retinol and Ascorbic Acid – are also said to heal cells despite the damage caused by the sun.
- The presence of free radicals – Evelladerm has a high antioxidant content which basically kills and fends off all destructive free radicals and prevents further damage.
How is Evelladerm Serum Used?
- Wash your face with a gentle soap and rinse with tepid water.
- Pat your face dry or, if you have time, air dry it.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Evelladerm under each eye.
- Lightly massage this anti-aging serum around your eye in an upward, circular motion, starting from the inner corners of your eye going towards the outer corners, up to your brows, over the lids and back to the inner corners of your eye.
Because this is specifically for the eyes, you will be glad to know that this can be used with other skincare products such as your favorite moisturizer or even your sunscreen lotion.
Results You Can Expect from Evelladerm Serum
If you use this anti-aging serum twice a day – once in the morning and another before you sleep – you will surely have the outcome you have been wishing for in just a month.
- Eradicated fine lines
- Greatly reduced crow’s feet and deeper wrinkles
- Lessened puffiness under the eyes
- Reduced hyperpigmentation under the eyes
- Tighter, plumper skin
Possible Side Effects
The manufacturers of Evelladerm Serum swears that this is made of all natural ingredients. No chemical additives or artificial fillers have been added to it, ensuring that this is very safe.
Pricing and Purchasing Info
Evelladerm Serum is available only on its official website. They are currently offering a free trial bottle. All you need to do is fill up the form provided on the site, agree to pay the small amount for shipping and handling, and you’ll get to try it in a day or two.
Our Verdict on Evelladerm Serum
This brand has got everything that we need from an anti-aging serum. It corrects the problems we hate. It nourishes and hydrates at a cellular level. It protects our skin from the harsh conditions of the environment. It really is one of the best there is.
But if you want to get to know other top-rated eye creams and serums for comparison, check out our list below.
PuraVida Anti Aging Cream (Recommended)
- Safe and effective
- Reduces all aging signs
- Works on all types of skin
- Boosts collagen and elastin level
- Makes skin smooth and glowing