People in the 21st century have better chances to win the battle against obesity, thanks to so many advances made in medicine and in the weight loss industry. There are numerous types of methods to choose from, depending on what your body needs. One of them is detoxification.
Detox diets are said to be one of the most effective ways to lose weight, even if you choose not to lessen your caloric intake or even fail to go to the gym. The downside here is that it has so many limitations, particularly with the food you need to eat or, more obviously, the food you cannot eat.
There are dozens of detox products offered today and Body Blast Cleanse is one of those. See if this is the right weight loss supplement for you in our review below.
Product Specifications: What’s in Body Blast Cleanse?
Formulated to cleanse the gastrointestinal tract and allow the body to heal so that it can work towards weight loss, Body Blast Cleanse is made up of all-natural and powerful ingredients:
- Fennel Seed – Increases digestive enzymes to reduce gas and bloating.
- Ginger – Removes toxins and bacteria and regulates pH levels in the gut.
- Rhubarb – Reduces inflammation and prevents infection in the GI tract.
- Buckthorn Root – A phenol, this burns fat and other lipids in the body. This is also an anti-bacterial.
- Licorice Root – Boosts waste removal from the body.
- Cayenne Pepper – A diuretic, this flushes water and waste from the body.
All the aforementioned natural ingredients work together so that you can reap the following benefits from Body Blast Cleanse:
- Restores the proper functioning of your gastrointestinal system.
- Removes toxins from the body.
- Boosts your energy levels.
- Cleanses your body, naturally relaxing your mind and body.
- Promotes fat burning and weight loss.
Possible Adverse Effects
We can’t help but repeat the fact that all the elements in the Body Blast Cleanse formula are all-natural because, in this case, it also means that it won’t cause any serious side effects. The manufacturers believe that if you can eat or cook it on its own, it is definitely safe for consumption as a weight loss supplement.
However, detox diets, in general, are not advisable for the following:
- Those with a pre-existing medical condition like Diabetes.
- Children who are under 18 years old.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Unfortunately, there is no information regarding the proportion of each ingredient in the Body Blast Cleanse formula. Aside from that, the manufacturers have not cited the contents (number of capsules or pills) of the bottle.
The recommended daily intake of this detox product is also missing from the official website.
Pricing and Purchasing Info
The most convenient way to purchase Body Blast Cleanse is through their official website. But just like the dosage information above, the manufacturers have failed to indicate the actual pricing of this product.
They do have a trial offer wherein a free bottle will be sent to those who sign up for it. The details of this offer are not clear, though.
No medical specialist or weight loss expert has provided an evaluation regarding Body Blast Cleanse.
Our Final Rating: 2.1 out of 5
There really is no scientific proof that detoxification can directly burn fat. What it can do is spur the body to work towards weight loss by restoring the health of the GI tract. Without clinical testing, Body Blast Cleanse was not able to show evidence that it does the former.
While it can definitely do the latter, we’re still giving this product a 2.1 rating for the following reasons:
- No information regarding the proportions of each ingredient in the formula.
- No recommended daily intake.
- No price indicated and information about the trial offer.
If you want something which can cleanse the body and actually burn fat, check out our listing of top rated weight loss supplements below.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus
- Suppresses your Appetite
- Improves Energy Level
- Enhances Mental and Physical Endurance
- Reduces Fat Production
- Increases Serotonin Level