Those who have a naturally slim physique are the only ones who say that losing weight is easy. For the majority of America’s adult population, this is a feat that is so hard to accomplish. So if you’re here reading this, wanting to know if Imperium Garcinia is effective, you aren’t alone.
Chances are, you have tried two or three other slimming products (maybe even more) before you got introduced to this weight loss supplement. We are not going to tell you outright that this is the best out there. But we do suggest you read our review in full so that you can make an informed decision about it.
Product Overview: What’s In Imperium Garcinia?
Imperium Garcinia, from the brand name itself, contains Garcinia Cambogia. This is a pumpkin-like fruit which tastes like a tamarind, hailing from Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. While it has been used by locals as a flavoring in their curry dishes for hundreds of years, it was only recently that scientists have discovered its ability to promote weight loss.
The rind of this citrus has Hydroxycitric Acid, the key ingredient incorporated in the Imperium Garcinia formula. Hydroxycitric Acid or HCA acts in the following ways:
- Blocks the action of citrate lyase in the body – blocks fat production
- Boosts metabolism – for increased energy throughout the day
- Suppress appetite – continued feeling of fullness
- Promotes serotonin production – elevated mood
The expected benefits of Imperium Garcinia are basically the same as the effects of HCA in the body. But over and above those, Mega LEAN Xtreme – the manufacturers of this slimming supplement – has ensured that their product is not just effective but also safe.
- Higher concentration of HCA
- The Manufacturing process followed health, hygiene, and dietary standards
Possible Adverse Effects
According to Mega LEAN Xtreme, their product does not cause any serious side effects. After all, the HCA it contains is all natural. However, certain precautions must be taken into consideration like the following:
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers aren’t allowed to take Imperium Garcinia.
- Children under the age of 18 should veer from this or any other weight loss supplement in the market.
- Individuals with pre-existing heart conditions are advised to consult with their doctors first.
- Individuals taking prescription medications are also advised to consult with their doctors too.
- Use must be discontinued in case of allergies
The suggested intake of Imperium Garcinia is twice a day – once in the morning and another in the evening. Mega LEAN Xtreme also recommends the following:
- Take this on an empty stomach in the morning, but eat immediately after
- Drink large quantities of water during the course of the intake
- Avoid overdosing. Two capsules a day is enough.
Pricing and Purchasing info
Each bottle of Imperium Garcinia contains 60 capsules. This means that you can use this for thirty days straight. Other than that, there isn’t anything else informative about it.
As there is not a lot of information about it on the net, we turned to their website for additional info. Sadly, even their site is mum about the pricing and shipping costs. They are offering a ‘risk-free’ trial period, though. But details about this offer are not provided as well.
Ever since it was discovered, dozens of laboratory and clinical testing have been done to guarantee the safety and efficacy of Garcinia Cambogia and HCA. But we cannot tout Imperium Garcinia as the same. Aside from consumer reviews, no expert has given a positive (or negative) assessment of this brand.
Our Verdict on Imperium Garcinia: 2.2 out of 5
We would love to say that all Garcinia Cambogia brands are great and can be used interchangeably. But Imperium Garcinias’ lack of information – particularly with the pricing – is discomfiting. Potential buyers may even deem that as a scam.
You could, however, check out weight loss supplements which we think are the cream of the crop. We’ve got a list below.