With so many people wanting to lose weight, it is no wonder that the weight loss industry earned billions of dollars year after year. Believe it or not, one person spends on three or four different products annually, hoping to find something that will work for him or her.
Phen375 is one of those weight supplements being offered in the market today. If you haven’t tried this yet but are thinking of using it soon, read our comprehensive review first. This could help you decide if it’s the real deal – or just another waste of time, money and effort…
All About Phen375
Phen375 is actually the short term for Phentemine 375. But don’t be misled by the name as this does not contain Phentermine, an ingredient in weight loss formulas which was banned by the FDA in the 80s because of its dangerous effects.
Phen375 is actually a concoction of various ingredients:
- Caffeine – A thermogenic that aids in weight loss
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid which boosts energy and prevents fat storage
- Forskolin – From the Coleus Forskohlii Root; said to raise your cyclic AMP levels for better metabolism
- Citrus Aurantium – This also boosts metabolism and mobilizes fat in the bloodstream
- Cayenne Pepper – Another thermogenic, which helps in calorie burning
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract – Found in orchids, this is said to soothe the GI tract
What Makes Phen375 a Great Fat Burner
Just basing it on the list of ingredients noted above, this looks like a weight supplement which targets the root problem of obesity and/or being overweight. But here are other reasons why it’s one of the top options of many:
- Manufactured in a facility approved by the FDA
- Available over the counter, so you don’t need a prescription for its use
- Ingredients are all-natural, so this is considered a safe way to lose weight
- According to the manufacturers, it can help you shed as much as five pounds in just a week
The Possible Drawbacks of Phen375
Compared to other fat burners in the market today, the manufacturers of Phen375 are pretty honest about the possible side effects and results of their product.
- This may not work for all.
- Those who are hypertensive or have heart problems should not use this because it contains caffeine.
- Hypersensitivity reactions (rashes, upset stomach, dizziness) may be noticed if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above.
- Palpitations and/or rapid heart rate are common due to the caffeine.
- Anxiety and nervousness is also noticed
- Because most of the ingredients are stimulants, you might suffer from insomnia if you take it late at night
- This has not undergone clinical testing.
What’s in a Bottle of Phen375?
(And How Much It Is…)
A bottle of Phen375 has thirty tablets. Taking one pill a day is recommended so the bottle should last you one whole month.
Phen375 is available in many online retail shops and from their official website. Wherever you decide to buy this, the cost of each bottle and the offered packages are practically the same:
- 30 tablets cost $89.94 (shipping and handling fee is included of $29.95)
- 90 tablets cost $149.94 (same extra fees as above)
- 180 tablets cost $269.94 (same extra fees as above)
The company does not offer refunds or returns, so it is best that you really are decided on using this before you buy it.
Our Final Verdict
Caffeine, L-Carnitine, and cayenne pepper have been used in a lot of weight loss products in the past – individually or in a concoction such as Phen375, in the right doses, those are effective and safe. However, Phen375 seems to be too potent, with so many side effects. It is also too expensive. For those reasons, the 2.4 / 5 rating we’re giving it is fair.
If you want something that is effective, safe and more economical, check out our top-rated products below.