If you visited this site, there’s a pretty big chance you have yeast infection and you’re wondering if Yeastrol can help you overcome this. You came to the right place too because we can give you a comprehensive review about this product and help you decide if you should use it.
But before we get to the specific details about Yeastrol, let’s take a look at what yeast infection is.
Basic Information about Yeast Infection
Yeast infection, found in moist and warm parts of the body like the vagina and the mouth, is caused by the fungus Candida albicans. While this fungal species normally occurs in the human body, it could increase in number and cause infection when the pH balance is disrupted.
Based on medical statistics, yeast infections are so common that it is contracted by at least 75% of women and can be transmitted to men through sex. While it is not a life threatening disease, it causes such discomfort to those affected. Symptoms include the following:
- Irritation in the vagina which causes itchiness
- Swelling and redness in the vulva, the skin folds covering the vagina
- Burning sensation when urinating
- Pain during sex
- Thick, white and (usually) odorless discharge
Prescribed Medications for Yeast Infection
Most anti-fungal drugs which combat yeast infection are available over the counter. These are:
- Miconazole nitrate
These come in various forms including:
- Vaginal creams – smeared inside the vagina and on the vulva
- Suppositories – inserted in the vagina
- Oral tablets or capsules – often a one-time, single dose; although some are recommended to take two single doses in three days.
The Yeastrol Option
Yeastrol, a homeopathic solution, is said to be one of the safest and most effective ways to combat yeast infection and oral thrush. This is a sublingual spray (administered under the tongue) which acts to reduce the irritating symptoms and targets the root cause of the problem.
For those who are wondering, the company which manufactures this product has been around since 2002 and is registered with the Natural Products Association. This makes Yeastrol a legitimate product.
What Makes Yeastrol Potent?
To give you a clearer picture about how Yeastrol works in the body, it would be best to get acquainted with the different ingredients used:
- Baptista Tinctoria – This is the primary active ingredient of Yeastrol, responsible for helping the body produce the necessary anti-bodies which will fight off infections.
- Thuja Occidentalis – Also known as white cedar, this is one of the main ingredients of the product. Aside from being an effective homeopathic remedy for the various symptoms of yeast infection, it is a strong immune system booster. In fact, this has been used to treat various infections in the skin and the respiratory tract system.
- Nitricum Acidum – Besides reducing the itchiness, it is also used to prevent night sweating and insomnia.
- Borax – This has been used in the formulation of various anti-fungal creams for a very long time. According to scientific studies, treatment for vaginal yeast infection caused by Candida glabrata is sped up when borax is added (College of South Carolina).
- Echinacea Angustifolia – A unique sunflower specie, this has been proven to reduce inflammation, ease pain and boost the immune system. It also has anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and hormonal properties (University of Maryland Medical Center), which is why it has been recommended for treating UTIs, ear infections and even athlete’s foot.
The inactive ingredients found in Yeastrol are:
- Kreosotum – Primarily used in cough syrups, this homeopathic medication soothes itching and burning of the vulva. Aside from yeast infection, this is used by homeopathy practitioners for vaginitis.
- Sulphuricum Acidum – This relieves symptoms of Candida-caused infections like vaginal discharge, irritation and even bloating.
The Right Way to Use Yeastrol
A sublingual homeopathic blend, Yeastrol is to be sprayed twice under the tongue, three times a day. Because there are a lot of blood vessels in that part of the mouth, the medication penetrates into the body’s circulation immediately and causes quick relief from the symptoms.
Yeastrol: A Better Alternative
Treating yeast infection these days is pretty easy, considering there’s a lot of options in the market. But Yeastrol should be on top of your list because of the following:
- So far, this is the safest option because the ingredients used are all-natural.
- Compared to smearing creams and inserting suppositories in your nether regions, Yeastrol is quick, easy and hygienic to use. Just spray under the tongue and you’re ready to go.
- Unlike oral anti-fungal medications, Yeastrol do not cause side effects such as dizziness, vomiting and lethargy, just to name a few.
- It works two ways: relieve the symptoms of yeast infection and target the root of the problem.
- Because of Yeastrol’s important second action, chances of recurrence are minimized.
When it comes to availability in the market, you’ll be surprised to know that you can conveniently order Yeastrol anytime!
- This is offered in the Yeastrol website and other online shopping sites like Amazon and eBay.
- 24/7 customer service support is provided by the company for current clients and those who are interested to order.
- Completely risk free, you can get your money back if you think that Yeastrol is not for you.
Is It Really Effective?
All of the homeopathic ingredients found in this anti-fungal concoction have been scientifically proven to work. That alone is enough reason to trust Yeastrol. But if you’re not that swayed yet, just read other reviews and testimonials from actual product users. On top of that, this has been in the market for almost two decades. That should also prove its efficacy.
Our Sincerest Advice…
No one is saying that other anti-fungal medications don’t work for yeast infection. Also back by science and research, they really do. But why suffer through yeast infection longer when you can nip it in the bud or end it quicker? That’s precisely what Yeastrol do. Give it a chance and you can live a normal and healthy life.