OxyHives, a homeopathic medication indicated for hives, has been circulating the market for several years now. If you have heard about this very recently and you’re looking for an honest review to answer all your questions,you have come to the right place. Read on and you will understand how this works and why this could be the remedy to your dermatologist dilemma.
But before we go into a thorough assessment of Oxyhives, it’s best to have a deeper comprehension about hives and what it does to your body.
What You Need to Know about Hives
Urticaria, the medical term for hives, is the sudden outbreak of rashes (red bumps, wheals or plaques) on the body, often caused by allergic reactions. People suffering from hives will complain of itchiness or, worse, burning sensation on the skin. Although this is non-contagious, it still is such a difficult condition to deal with because this could last for hours to almost a day.
There are some people diagnosed with ‘Chronic hives’ which basically means that they go through this health problem more often. While the symptoms are pretty much the same as an allergy-induced Urticaria, this specific type may be attributed to an immune response.
There are several other types of Urticaria based on its underlying cause. The worst, according to medical practitioners, is Angioedema. Characterized by swelling beneath the skin, this lasts for six weeks or more. This is also life-threatening, especially if the swelling develops in the throat, the tongue or lungs.
The Traditional Mode of Treatment for Hives
If you consult with a general practitioner about your case of hives, you would probably be given any of the following medications:
- Antihistamines – for acute hives
- Topical creams / ointments – to relieve redness, itchiness or pain
- Oral corticosteroids – for severe cases, wherein antihistamines don’t work anymore
- Epinephrine – for angioedema outbreaks that could cause airway obstruction
OxyHives: A Better Option
Some may think that it’s presumptuous to say that OxyHives is so much better than its pharmaceutical counterparts. But browse through the benefits listed below and you’ll see the point:
- Homeopathic remedies do not have side effects
Because the ingredients found in OxyHives are all-natural, you wouldn’t have to experience the usual side effects caused by the medications listed above such as dizziness, blurred vision and impaired cognition, among others.
- OxyHives works faster
Because it is administered sublingually (under the tongue), the solution is absorbed quickly into the bloodstream causing it to take immediate effect. Based on testimonials from actual users, the initial effects are noticeable in just a few hours after use.
- It’s not harsh on the liver
If you suffer from chronic hives, you will have to take some or all of the medications listed above very frequently. That will cause so much stress to your liver. But because OxyHives goes straight into the blood stream, it doesn’t take a toll on the liver as much as other drugs do.
- No more smearing cream or ointment all over your body
This seems like a simple task until you realize that you have to make sure every single affected area is covered and re-apply in an hour or so. With OxyHives, all you need to do is spray the solution under your tongue twice, three times a day.
- Reasonably priced and has a money-back guarantee
A bottle of Oxyhives which can last for a month costs about $40. You can get it cheaper if you buy packages of two, four or six bottles. And if you feel like it doesn’t work for you, you can get your cash back.
What Makes OxyHive Great…
As aforementioned, OxyHive was concocted using all-natural ingredients. Each has its own specific action targeting the different symptoms of hives; all of it works together to be one of the most effective homeopathic treatment ever made.
- ApisMellific – Known to most as honey bee, this has been scientifically proven to soothe irritated skin. In fact, when applied on the affected areas, you will see and feel the rashes go away.
- Hepar – A mix of pulverized oyster shells and pure sulphur, this reduces the inflammation in the affected area. It also aids in reviving skin health. These two reasons make Hepar a must-have in most homeopathic remedies for skin problems.
- Lachesis – This aids in better circulation of blood around the body; hence, it greatly helps with tissue repair. It also reduces the sensitivity of the skin, which means you won’t feel the itchiness or burning sensation too much.
- Arnica Montana – Also known as Leopard’s Bane, this herb is an analgesic (pain reliever) used to treat skin infections. Arnica Montana also aids in faster tissue repair. It is found to be so effective that pharmaceutical companies use this ingredient in drugs indicated for joint problems and ulcers.
- Ichthyolum – This ingredient is added to the OxyHive concoction due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It targets not just the skin but also the mucous membranes.
- MercuriusSolubilis – People suffering from hives will find relief using this homeopathic solution alone because it helps boost the immune system. It has also been used to treat eye and ear infections, fever, colds and other similar conditions.
- UrticaUrens – This traditional homeopathic remedy for skin rashes, inflammation and even allergic rhinitis is often prescribed as to replace antihistamines. It is also known as the Dwarf or Small Nettle.
- RhusToxicondendron – Like Arnica Montana, this is used by many pharmaceutical companies as an active ingredient in their drugs for hives, blisters, shingles, chicken pox and even rheumatoid arthritis.
OxyHives is For Everyone!
If you have been suffering from hives for a very long time and feeling miserable about your condition, give OxyHives a try. Unless you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or under the age of 12, you don’t even have to ask your doctor if this is safe for you.
Still doubtful? Try reading the hundreds of personal testimonials given by people who used and benefited from OxyHives. And if you do order this and find that it’s not for you, you can return the product and get your money back. Really, what have you got to lose?