If that skin tag under your chin, on your neck, or on your thigh is embarrassing you, then it’s about time to do something about it. Skin tags randomly appear to people, regardless of age or gender. Sometimes, people just let it be, especially if it can be covered up with accessories or some clothing, but there are also instances where it is just impossible to cover it up.
Among the many popular products that you will come across if you want to get rid of your skin tags, is Revitol Skin Tag Removal. It is another product formulated by a trusted company, and many users have attested to its effectiveness. Interested? We will give you an overview on Revitol Skin Tag Removals formulation, benefits, and effects, so read our full review below.
What is Revitol Skin Tag Removal?
Revitol is a trusted skincare company, specializing in mostly all-natural ingredients and was founded in 2002. It is a member of the Natural Products Association, which is why their products are mostly made of natural ingredients.
Revitol Skin Tag Removal is one of their innovative formulations that safely takes away the annoying skin tags of users. It uses a variety of plant extracts and they pride their unique active ingredient in the formulation, the Thuja Occidentalis.
- Thuja Occidentalis – main active ingredient of Revitol Skin Tag Removal. It is responsible for curing cold sores and skin infections. Revitol is proud to use this active ingredient.
- Sunflower oil – an oil that is famous for a lot of its skin healing benefits, this ingredient helps in improving the skin’s elasticity and may help the skin tag to stretch out.
- Tea tree oil – famous in many skin care creams and products, this oil is used to improve the skin’s quality and elasticity. It also helps in fighting bacteria on the skin.
- Sweet Almond oil – responsible for making the skin soft and supple. When used long term, the skin becomes well hydrated from within.
- Soybean oil
The Good Catch: Pros
- Painless treatment
- Made from all-natural plant ingredients
- Made by a reputable company
- Inexpensive than surgery
- Uses a variety of oils that also improve the skin’s overall quality
Product Disclaimer: Side Effects
Although it is made of all-natural ingredients, we also advise you seeking a medical opinion if your skin is highly sensitive. Likewise, discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs. Also, This product must not be used by pregnant and lactating women.
Dosage and Directions for Use
Revitol Skin Tag Removal claims to make the skin tags shrink slowly without pain and any discomfort. To do so, you must use Revitol Skin Tag Removal at least 3 times a day for a few straight weeks. Depending on the size of your skin tag, this may last from about 2 weeks and beyond.
At the moment, Revitol Skin Tag Removal is not found on the official website, but can still be bought online through third-party selling platforms like Amazon.
While skin tags are harmless and benign, it can be really annoying and uncomfortable, especially if it grows on areas that your clothes regularly rub against it. Revitol Skin Tag Removal is a good product to try if you are really bothered with your skin tags. It is made by a trusted company and it is made of all-natural products. It is also a less expensive option as compared to surgeries. There is also a number of positive feedback about Revitol Skin Tag Removal that can be found across the internet.
Overall, we rank Revitol Skin Tag Removal with a 4.6 / 5 rating in this review.
We want to be helpful in your journey in choosing the right skincare product for you. Do note, however, your body’s reaction may vary from our rating. But if you want to save on time and just get a glimpse of what our Top Skincare Products are, below would be a good reference. We have based our ratings on the factors that users consider prior to buying a product, and their overall satisfaction ratings: