Teens and adults, both populations suffer from acne breakouts and the reasons come from factors such as diet, hormones, lifestyle, and stress.
Acnezine is another revolutionary product in the market that has caught the attention of many people who are badly suffering from acne breakouts.If you are among those people whose confidence is greatly affected by acne, perhaps you should try this management kit which consists of a moisturizing cream and a dietary supplement. Acnezine promises to detoxify the skin with its potent antioxidant formulation.
Interested enough? Read on below to know more about Acnezine and see why it has gained popularity from many buyers.
What is Acnezine?
Manufactured by a company called Revitol, Acnezine is a management kit that helps with curing acne breakouts, through a moisturizing cream and a dietary supplement. This duo is best because it works both from the outside and from within.
Acnezine’ s main ingredient is the benzoyl peroxide which concentrates on treating the bacteria that causes such acne breakouts. It also contains a lot of other potent ingredients, which we will discuss further in the next section.
- Benzoyl peroxide (5%) – recognized by FDA as generally recognized safe and effective (GRASE), this ingredient has been long used in many anti acne products. In appropriate dosages, this should treat your white and blackheads and acne. In higher doses, it causes irritations like dryness and redness or stinging.
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange/Neroli) Fruit Extract
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum)
- Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Honey
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sugar Cane Extract
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract
- Water (Aqua)
- Xanthan Gum
- Alpha lipoic acids
- Aloe vera extracts
- Hyaluronic Acid
The Good Catch: Pros
- Effectively cleanses the skin from white and blackheads
- Fights acne-causing bacteria
- Lessens breakouts
- Works from both internal and external approaches
- Detoxifies the skin for overall health
Product Disclaimer: Side Effects
Although, no side effects has been reported yet, but it is wise to consult your doctor if you feel any discomfort with Acnezine and discontinue use immediately.
The product is formulated to be used by people as young as teenagers. Acnezine, however, may not be taken by pregnant and lactating women.
Dosage and Directions for Use
Acnezine Cream is like a gel that you apply directly on your face or target areas after you have washed and had it cleaned dry. Let it absorb, and do not rinse.
Take Acnezine supplements daily as instructed on the bottle.
For best results, make sure to religiously follow the regimen of taking the supplement and applying the cream.
You can readily purchase Acnezine online through their manufacturer’s official website. They offer a 90-day money back guarantee where you return unopened bottles if you want a full refund. One month’s supply of Acnezine will cost you $40.00 plus shipping fees.
Acnezine is a great anti acne product to check out if you want a strong and effective way to control your breakouts. Many people have long been suffering from insecurities because of the way their face looks, but you don’t have to be one of them. Acnezine has earned many reviews and it seems that it really delivers good results. However, we still advise seeking a medical opinion as your skin may react differently from others who have tried to use the product.
We also love the fact that it helps in detoxifying the skin, as obviously, this will reap more benefits aside from getting rid of unsightly acne breakouts. It is also manufactured by a company that has been around since around 2002 and has already successfully formulated a lot of other worthy skincare products.
Generally, we are happy to give Acnezine a 4.7 / 5 rating.
We want to be helpful in your journey in choosing the right skincare product for you. Do note, however, your body’s reaction may vary from our rating. But if you want to save on time and just get a glimpse of what our Top Skincare Products are, below would be a good reference. We have based our ratings on the factors that users consider prior to buying a product, and their overall satisfaction ratings: