If you are tired of feeling bloated all the time, or you feel like you are having a hard time losing weight despite all your efforts, then perhaps this is the right time to check out weight loss supplements in the market that can help improve your digestive and metabolic system. One of these supplements that you will come across is Biotic Max. It is a probiotic supplement that is popular in the market for effectively aiding the digestive system to maximize its function and eliminate bad bacteria in the stomach.
Know more about Biotic Max in this article, where we will talk about its ingredients, benefits, and the downside of taking this product.
What is Biotic Max Probiotics?
Manufactured by Biotic Max, this probiotic supplement is made of all-natural ingredients that help its users to lose weight, gain energy, and have a more functional digestive system by getting rid of bad bacteria. Per capsule of this formula, there are about 5.7 billion strains of probiotics.
- Blactobacillus Plantrum – responsible for the production of hydrogen peroxide which protects the body from harmful bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium Longum – potent in antioxidants that fight free radicals in the body.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – responsible for increasing the number of antibodies that ward off pathogens, viruses, and others.
- Lactobacillus Cesei – maintains the health of the digestive system.
- Blactobacillus Acidophilus – responsible for the digestion of the food we eat, ensuring that nutrients are absorbed properly. It also helps with the body’s immunity.
- Bifidbacterium Breve – responsible for controlling flatulence, bloating, nausea, diarrhea, and other digestive problems caused by imbalance of bad bacteria in the stomach.
- Bacillus Subtillis – helps with digesting carbohydrates, which leads to the balance of healthy gut flora as needed in the body.
The Good Catch: Pros
- Improves immunity
- Aids in weight loss and better metabolism
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Increases energy levels
- Keeps you in a good mood
- Helps with muscle mass increase
Something to Think About: Cons
- Not backed by clinical study
- Ingredient list most likely shows focus on the improvement of digestive health
Product Disclaimer: Side Effects
Biotic Max is made of natural ingredients that should not be harmful to the body. If you are pregnant, lactating, or if you suffer from a medical condition, it is however advised that you seek a medical opinion first, before taking this product.
Dosage and Directions for Use
One bottle of Biotic Max will already last for one month, containing 60 capsules.
Take two capsules a day, at any time, with a glass of water.
Check out their official website if you wish to avail of their free-trial offers. Biotic Max is not distributed in pharmacies as of the moment though.
Having a healthy digestive system is essential in having a healthy body. Biotic Max seems to promise just that. But, we do not see how this can directly impact on weight loss. Based on our research, elimination of piled up waste in the intestines, and having a healthy digestive system does not necessarily mean that you lose the along the way. You may be shedding off a few numbers from the scale, but this might be because you got rid of waste in your colon or water retention. But this should not stop you from trying out Biotic Max as there is a good number of reviews on the internet that say the supplement works exactly fine in aiding in weight loss. Overall, we rank Biotic Max with a 2.4 / 5 rating.
We want to be helpful in your journey in choosing the weight loss product for you. Do note, however, your body’s reaction may vary from our rating. But if you want to save on time and just get a glimpse of what our Top Weight Loss Products are, below would be a good reference. We have based our ratings on the factors that users consider prior to buying a product, and their overall satisfaction ratings: