As one ages, there are a number of hormones that the body starts to stop producing, such as the natural growth hormones. Sytropin HGH Oral Spray is only one type of product in the market that helps stimulate the pituitary gland to continue its production of growth hormones.
Take the time to read our article if you want to know what to expect when you take this HGH oral spray.
What is Sytropin HGH Oral Spray?
Manufactured by Speedwinds Nutrition, Sytropin is an all-natural oral spray the boosts the testosterone levels in the body. Although it says “HGH Oral Spray”, it does not necessarily provide HGH in the body, but it helps in the pituitary gland in the natural course of producing HGH hormones.
It is clinically proven and it claims to increase the cell’s ability to regenerate. By spraying the solution on the tongue, it is easily absorbed and distributed into the bloodstream.
- Alpha GPC – helps with sharpening mental focus
- Glycine – helps with memory and other activities of brain hormones
- Gaba (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) – helps with the normal functioning of the brain, such as a person’s sleep pattern
- L-Arginine – responsible for increasing sperm cells and growth hormones in the body
- L-dopa bean extract
- Moomiyo – an Asian ingredient that deals with reversing the aging effects in the body
The Good Catch: Pros
- Increases body energy levels
- Improved memory
- Improved immune system and sexual performance
- Enhanced skin appearances
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Doctor recommended and non-prescribed
- Easily absorbed because of its oral spray feature
- Better than injections and faster acting time than pills or capsules
Something to Think About: Cons
- It is hard to cancel the monthly subscription fee of $89.00
- A number of customers reported that the product does not work
- Not clinically proven
- Free trial supplies are very limited
- The spray tastes bad to the tongue
- Trial offer is only good for about 20 days, so you may not be able to notice any difference at all
- The products website is misleading the customers by using the term FDA-compliant
Product Disclaimer: Side Effects
Sytropin HGH Oral Spray is made of all-natural ingredients and it claims to have no known side effects. However, a number of customer reviews will say that this oral spray, aside from tasting horrible, can actually cause nausea and stomach upsets.
It will be wise to seek the advice of a medical professional before using the product. Likewise, pregnant and lactating women are not allowed to take this oral spray.
Dosage and Directions for Use
Taking Sytropin is a bit tricky. You strictly have to follow its directions: 2 sprays on the tongue in the morning and 4 in the evening. After spraying, you are not allowed to eat nor drink within 20 minutes.
To get the best results, you must consistently spray Sytropin daily, for at least 3 months.
Sytropin HGH Oral Spray is distributed by Speedwinds Nutrition through their official website. There you can avail of their money-back offer. They also have other types of promo discounts for those who want to buy more than 1 bottle.
There is also an additional fee to pay for handling rushed orders.
Well, one of the love-it’s for Sytropin HGH Oral spray is that it is made of all-natural ingredients. Also, it offers free trials and money-back offers. On the other hand, there seem to be more cons in using the spray than the pros. Also, it has become a common review for asking a refund, because of dissatisfaction, is very hard to do and takes too long to wait for. This is a very inconvenient situation to be in for anyone. Also very alarming is that there are reports of stomach upset because of taking this spray. That should tell us something about the formulation that it is not really for everyone to take. But if you are a normal person without any medical condition, you wouldn’t really know if you will also experience the same unless you try it yourself. Sadly, because of these reasons, we can only give Sytropin HGH Oral Spray a 2.1 / 5 rating.
We want to be helpful in your journey in choosing the right human growth hormone product. Do note, however, your body’s reaction may vary from our rating. But if you want to save on time and just get a glimpse of what our Top Human Growth Products are, below would be a good reference. We have based our ratings on the factors that users consider prior to buying a product, and their overall satisfaction ratings: