Combating the aging process with the use of supplements is an ongoing trend nowadays. One type of supplement being sold in the market is called an HGH or human growth hormone supplement. While it is not allowed to sell HGH to buyers, there are supplements being manufactured that claim to assist in the natural production of HGH in the body. Among these is the HGH Energizer.
We have taken the time to study what HGH Energizer is and if it really delivers to its claims. Read here.
What is HGH Energizer?
HGH Energizer is an all-natural oral supplement that is manufactured by Natural Products Associations and Santrinico Enterprises. This supplement helps one to slow the aging effects in the body, develop more muscles, and even improve energy levels and athletic performances. Although beneficial to athletic users, HGH Energizer can be used by ordinary men and women who just want to get the same benefits.
Because it is taken orally, it is more convenient and less pricey than the more commonly known HGH injections.
Their official website displays a complete list of ingredients as well as the measurement per capsule. Based on this, below are the some of the main actives in HGH Energizer:
- B6 – helps in fighting free radicals and a very potent antioxidant nutrient
- Tribulus Terrestris – a plant that increases the body’s testosterone
- L- Arginine – responsible for widening the blood vessels, thus making it easier to deliver essential nutrients all throughout the body
- L-Leucine – regulates the body’s sugar level, ensuring there is enough energy for the body to use
- L-Glutamine – helps in increasing the body’s HGH and muscle mass
- L-Lysine – also responsible for the secretion of HGH
- L-Isoleucine – this is an amino acid that cannot be made by the body, but it helps with the rebuilding of the muscles
- L-Valine – helps in muscle rebuilding after tedious training or workouts
- Colostrums – contains antibodies and proteins
- L-Ornithine Hydrochloride – responsible for improving athletic performances and healing wounds
- L-Glycine – helps with the synthesis of creatine, which is a provider of muscle energy. This ingredient is also an anti-aging amino acid
- On their website, you can also see the other minor ingredients: Calcium Carbonate/Phosphate, Fructose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Acacia gum, Starch, Talc, and other
The Good Catch: Pros
- Made up of all-natural ingredients
- Helps with building and rebuilding muscles
- Provides higher energy and slows down the aging process
- Secondary effect is weight loss to some
Something to Think About: Cons
- Takes at least 2-3 months before you can notice the results;
- Based on their website, you may experience allergic reactions like hives, itching, troubles with breathing, chest or throat congestion.
Product Disclaimer: Side Effects
This product is not for pregnant, lactating, as well as 21 years old and below buyers. Those who suffer from cancer are not encouraged to take HGH Energizer.
Dosage and Directions for Use
Take 2 capsules a day: one in the morning after meals, and another one at night preferably before bedtime.
The official website of HGH Energizer offers a free trial and money-back guarantee. You can also avail of their buy 3, get 3 for free promo.
While it is a good thing that HGH Energizer is an all-natural supplement, we are worried about the possibilities of getting allergic reactions from some of the ingredients present in it. Also, there is an ingredient that does not naturally occur in the body, that is present in the supplement. This may be one factor that triggers such violent reaction when ingesting the capsules. There are other types of HGH products in the market that promise to deliver the same results yet are more safe to take on a daily basis. But this should not stop you from trying out HGH energizer if you are open to the possibility of getting a refund once you suffer from the same negative side effects. With this, we only give HGH Energizer a 1.9 / 5 rating
We want to be helpful in your journey in choosing the right human growth hormone product. Do note, however, your body’s reaction may vary from our rating. But if you want to save on time and just get a glimpse of what our Top Human Growth Products are, below would be a good reference. We have based our ratings on the factors that users consider prior to buying a product, and their overall satisfaction ratings: