It is a common knowledge that as a woman ages, her hormones start to go down the drain, especially as soon as she hits 30 and above. Along with this, she suffers from lower sex desires or she feels harder to get aroused and hitting her climax seems also harder to reach.
Nowadays, there are a lot of sex supplements sold in the market and one of them is Lyriana. We took the liberty to check out what this supplement so you can better decide if this is the right libido enhancement product for you.
What is Lyriana?
Lyriana is a sex supplement that is made of all-natural ingredients. One of the main active ingredients of this product is L-Dopa which is a precursor to the production of dopamine in the body, a neurotransmitter agent that triggers your body’s sex drive. Taking the product regularly is said to increase your sexual desire, help you get aroused easier, and even balance your hormones.
Lyriana only has 5 active ingredients:
- L-Arginine – an amino acid that improves blood flow, thus helps with engorging your sexual genitalia during arousal.
- Epimedium – is an ancient ingredient that is used by Chinese as aphrodisiac.
- Maca – is known to improve sex drive, regardless of gender.
- Yohimbine Extract (8%) – this ingredient is another type of aphrodisiac that has long been used in Eastern medicine. However, this ingredient poses a risk in blood pressure and heavy breathing.
- Damiana – is an ingredient that also helps with blood circulation in your erogenous areas.
Although these are natural in nature, it should be noted that Yohimbine is an ingredient that is banned in other countries because of the risks it provides.
The Good Catch: Pros
Using Lyriana initially helps a woman:
- Have normal hormonal levels in the body;
- Increase her sexual desire and arousal;
- Improve her body circulation especially during intimate contacts.
Something to Think About: Cons
- Yohimbine may cause a serious risk in high blood pressure and have difficulty in breathing;
- May cause stomach upset when taken without any meal;
- Some have experienced dizziness;
- Undeclared Manufacturer.
Product Disclaimer: Side Effects
Lyriana proclaims no side effects for users who want to take the product for longer periods of time. The natural ingredients are all recognized safe by the FDA, although Yohimbine is already banned in other countries.
Dosage and Directions for Use
Lyriana may be taken once to thrice a day after eating. You initially start off with 1 capsule a day until you have completely adjusted to taking it up to three times daily.
Lyriana has an official website which you can check out anytime. There, you can find their 90-day risk-free trial offer and money-back warranty. Lyriana is also sold in third party websites like eBay and Amazon.
Although clinically tested, we are a bit concerned that Lyriana contains an ingredient that is banned in other countries, that is Yohimbine. It is also a concern that the manufacturer is not declared anywhere on the bottle nor the official website. Despite the benefits of using the product, we only give Lyriana with a 2.7 /5 rating because of the health risks that it poses.
We want to be helpful in your journey in choosing a libido enhancement product. Do note, however, that your body’s reaction may vary from our rating. But if you want to save on time and just get a glimpse of what our Top Female Libido Enhancement Picks are, below would be a good reference. We have based our ratings on the factors that users consider prior to buying a product, and their overall satisfaction ratings: