Are you dying to up your bust cup size and thinking of buying an effective breast enhancement product? Well if Up a Cup Breast Enhancement Cream is among your options, read our honest review and find out if this product is really the answer to your need.
What Makes it Safe?
Like many, this enhancement cream is made of all-natural ingredients: Motherwort, Blessed Thistle, Wild Yam, Dong Quai, Dandelion Root, Kava Kava. Although these are declared in their official website, you can find in other review sites that Up a Cup contains other natural ingredients. Taking a closer look at the cream’s components, here are the main uses of each:
- Fenugreek – helps with the body’s estrogen and breast tissue production.
- Saw Palmetto – is an ingredient that contains phytonutrients which stimulates breast cell growth.
- Wild (Mexican) Yam – contains phytoestrogen called diosgenin. This component balances the body’s reproductive health. This ingredient also fights PMS and Menopausal syndromes.
- Fennel Seeds– are needed to boost flavonoids in the body, which in turn stimulates the growth of breast tissues.
- Motherwort – promotes the breasts’ natural augmentation process. It supports the health of reproductive tissues, and contains Leonurine which stimulates the uterine cells.
- Damiana – contains high levels of plant estrogens that boost breast growth factors in the body. This ingredient specifically helps in maintaining the shape and size of breasts
- Dong Quai – is an ancient Asian ingredient that is used to support sex drive, and alleviates PMS and Menopausal syndromes. You can rely on this ingredient to balance the female hormones in the body. It also boosts the shape, firmness, and size of the breast.
- Blessed Thistle – or widely known as Holy Thistle, is a sought-after ingredient that is used by mothers to increase their milk production. Because it stimulates the breast tissues, Blessed Thistle balances the breast growth hormone. Aside from that, this ingredient helps strengthen the lungs, heart, and digestive circulation.
With all these herbs in the cream, you are assured of its safeness. To add, this cream also reduces the risk of breast cancer.
The Good Catch: Pros
- Virtually Effective and Convenient. Users of Up a Cup Breast Enhancement Cream can testify that they have really grown a bigger cup size. Not only that, their breasts have also gained a fuller volume which means no more sagging.
- Can be done privately at home.
- No surgeries and pills needed to be taken.
- Trial Offer Available. If you are the skeptic type of user, then Up a Cup’s Trial Offer is good for you to not pass up. You may avail of this privilege on their official websites only as the product is not sold in outside markets.
Something to Think About: Cons
Although the cream is made from all-natural ingredients, it is not to be used by:
- pregnant women
- those who are 18 years old and below
- there really is little that can be found about the product, whether the feedback is positive or not. Even the site has not much to browse through if you need to do more research.
- Not too many find the product to work fast. If you are impatient to wait for more than a month, this may be a problem.
Directions for Use
You can conveniently do it at home or anywhere private by following these steps:
- Apply the cream on your breast and massage gently.
- Do this 2x a day: one in the morning and another in the evening.
Up a Cup has an official website that you can check out if you are interested in availing their free trial offer. This product is not sold in other physical stores.
Overall, we give this product a rating of 2.7/5, because of the fact that there are less said about the product online. If it concerns our health, we would want to know more about what we going to use on our bodies. Pretty much, all the other articles available online are also taken from what is just shown on their official website. On the other hand, we do not deny that the product’s effectivity and safeness is not convincing.
We want to be as helpful to you as possible, so, if you want to save on time and just get a glimpse on what our Top Breast Enhancement Picks are, below would be a good reference. We have based our ratings on the factors that users consider prior to buying a product, and their overall satisfaction ratings: